Motorola CS3000 series enables enterprises to easily implement 1D laser scanning without worrying about the mobility, cost or size factors. The tiny device is affordably priced and fits into a pocket while its large memory allows workers to record over a million barcodes.
The scanner operates in batch or Bluetooth modes. While batch mode uploads data to a host at a later time, the Bluetooth mode allows real-time capture and transmission via a wireless BT connection to smartphones, PDAs and laptops.
Motorola CS3070 1D laser scanning devices find application in supply chain (POD Proof of Delivery, Customer Managed, CMI Inventory), facilities management (Inspections, Asset Tracking), field sales (Merchandising, Account Management, Delivery), and retail (Inventory, Gift Registry).
The small and lightweight mobile laser scanners offer user-friendly operation with a simple two-button design.
Key features of Motorola CS3070 1D laser scanning devices:
- Flexible 1D mobile laser scanner
- Batch mode and Bluetooth mode
- Long battery life (24 hours for batch mode and 12 hours for Bluetooth mode)
- Small and lightweight design with simple two button design
- Easy to integrate with a host device
- 512MB non-volatile memory provides capacity to store over a million scans
- Superior scanning performance
- 1.2m drop specification, 250 tumbles (500 drops) @ 1.64 feet
- Recharges over USB
- Includes USB cable
- 12-month warranty