The Linea-Pro 4 series is designed for 4th Generation iPhone and iPod devices.
Linea-Pro 4 1D and 2D scanners enable mobile workers to convert iPhone and iPod touch handsets into powerful point-of-sale solutions. The iPod and iPhone are not included with the solution.
The Linea-Pro is the hardware solution for adding barcode scanning and mag-stripe reading to iPhone/iPod touch devices. Special software must be used to process the information captured by the barcode scanner and magnetic stripe reading feature. Linea-Pro does not come with any included software; a Linea-Pro SDK is however available on request.
The Linea-Pro features an operating temperature range of 0ºC to +40ºC.
Key features of Linea-Pro iPhone 1D and 2D scanners:
- Power supply internal voltage 3.3V and 5V
- Memory 512k I2C EEPROM memory for Linea-Pro 4 settings
- RS232 interface for communication between Linea-Pro 4 and iPod/iPhone
- RS232 interface speed: 57600bps, iPod RS232 Protocol
- Magnetic stripe reader 3-track bidirectional reading capabilities
- Barcode reader MDL-1000 – Laser Scan Engine 1D Barcode
- MDI-2000 – Auto-focus Imager Scan Engine 2D Barcode
- 3 green LEDs for status of battery charging and device
- Weight: 95gm without iPod/iPhone