The Ergotron is an open-architecture cart designed for fleet management of tablet devices in any working environment.
The lightweight and compact tablet management cart is easy to manoeuvre and features a secure and cost-effective design. The universal design accommodates most tablets.
The Ergotron tablet management cart is ideal for transporting, securing and protecting up to 48 tablets. All tablets can be simultaneously charged with a single power cord to the wall socket. The system automatically switches from charging to syncing when a MacBook or PC is connected.
Suitable for healthcare, education and enterprise environments, Ergotron tablet management carts are easy to set up and operate.
Key features of Ergotron tablet management carts:
- Charges and syncs tablets using USB 1.2 charging, Apple divider charging, and USB 2.0 syncing
- Charging status visible on the optional Individual Status Indicator (ISI) LED feature
- Single modules available for use as a desktop unit
- Up to 43% smaller by volume and 43% lighter than competitive offerings
- Clean, neat cable management drawer
- Secure drawer is separate from tablet compartment, limiting student access
- 3.7m power cord with external cord wrap
- Compact open-architecture design accommodates most tablets
- Easy to manoeuvre with four 100mm premium double-wheeled casters, two (2) locking
- Tested and certified to UL 60950-1 and UL 1667 standards, FCC requirements and all applicable country-specific regulations
- Also tested to comply with USB 2.0 standard