Synchroflex Timing Belts, from Pies Australia consist of two components, the wear resistant contilan, a polyurethane, and a high grade steel cord tension member. Because these materials bond well, a high power transmission capacity is achieved.
Synchroflex Timing Belts are manufactured in moulds. There are advantages to this production method:
- Synchroflex Timing Belts are 55 to 6000mm in length.
- The cast polyurethane has high image quality. It is possible to mould the fine contours of the Synchroflex Timing Belts exactly.
- Synchroflex Timing Belts are especially suitable for small pitches. DL meshing and profile flights on the back of the belt can be moulded at the same time.
- The de-moulding timing belt coil has a mould-related overall useful width of up to 300mm.
- The tolerance of the Synchroflex Timing Belts can be altered by changing the coiling tension.
- The cast polyurethane timing belt is a precise image of its shape.
- A high pitch accuracy is reached for the whole belt. For this reason, it is particularly suitable for high rotational speeds, angular accuracy, and smooth running.
- Printing machinery
- Textile machinery
- EDP equipment
- Office machinery
- Machine tools
- Building machinery