Featuring a long lasting conductive track suitable for absolute position measuring, these linear transducers utilise a conductive plastic resistance element on a glass fibre reinforced substrate.
Further ensuring high accuracy and a long lifetime, the wiper system on these transducers is mounted on the actuating rod, and is coupled free of backlash.
LTC series linear transducers also feature:
- stroke up to 500 mm
- 0,01mm Resolution
- very long life of up to 100 million movements
- IP 65 protection class
- high operating speed of 5 m/s
- high independent linearity of 0,2 %
- maximum angular movement up to ± 30; and
- mechanical fixing and self-aligning linkage using 2 ball-joints.
Typical applications for LTC series linear transducers include:
- injection moulding machines
- printing presses
- textiles; and
- transfer and hydraulic machines.