Available now from PCA - Plant Control and Automation , Magnetocode absolute magnetic rotary encoders are low cost and available in heavy duty, industrial, and draw wire sensor types.
Magnetocode absolute magnetic rotary encoders have an operating temperature range of -30ºC to +85°C and environmental protection ratings of IP54 - IP65.
These absolute magnetic rotary encoders have a 12 Bit resolution per revolution and 13 Bit revolutions, with others available on request. They are also RoHS compliant with no battery required.
Key features of the heavy duty Magnetocode absolute magnetic rotary encoder include:
- robust rotary sensor
- reliable magnetic sensor technology
- stainless steel housing
- IP69K class environmental protection for resistance against water jets
- sturdy ball bearings for highest shaft loads up to 300N.
- smallest Size of 36.5 mm Diameter or 58 mm compatible
- IP54 - IP65 class environmental protection
- cable axial or M12 connector options.
- linear positioning
- compact housing
- free from wear
- SSI or CANopen or analog interface.