ENC-IET05 Universal Encoder Testers from PCA - Plant Control and Automation are designed to enable service personnel and encoder assemblers to test incremental encoders of every kind.
When the encoder is attached to the encoder tester, all important parameters are displayed on a large back lit LCD screen.
The encoder is connected to the instrument with either spring loaded quick release wiring posts, or an adapter lead to match the encoder. It can be connected to a 9 pin D type socket on the side of the case.
The PCA Universal Encoder Testers then display this data:
- A/B Phase relationship of the two output signals.
- RPM of the shaft or kilohertz of the output signal.
- The applied voltage : five, twelve or twenty-four volts
- The increments per turn of all three output channels: either true or complimentary at once Max 600kHz.
- Current draw of the encoder 10 to 150mA - automatic short and open circuit switch off.
- The one revolution reference method for the test.