PANDUIT will introduce two new thermal transfer printers for label production at the Goldfields Mining Expo (GME) in October, 2008. PANDUIT’s compact and rugged Panther LS8 hand-held printer is suitable for printing labels from laptop or desktop computers at remote job sites.
The TDP43MY desktop printer, from PANDUIT, is designed to produce high volume component labels, safety and facility markers, self-laminating, heat shrink and vinyl cloth wire/cable markers and printable marker plates. Opticam fibre optic connectors from PANDUIT will also be introduced at the GME.
The Opticam fibre optic connectors feature a dual cam design, which secures the fibre and buffer in a single action with a translucent inner housing assembly, allowing for visual inspection and verification of the fibre termination.
PANDUIT will also display:
- Lockout devices that secure energy-isolating devices, such as circuit breakers and disconnect switches.
- Tagout devices that identify an energy-isolating device as a source potential danger without the restraint of a lockout device.
- Stainless steel cable ties, which are suitable for bundling hoses and cables, along with high voltage cables.
- Stainless steel strapping, which is suitable for bundling cables and hoses as well as for pipes or poles.
- Custom-embossed and laser-etched stainless steel marker tags, which are used in heavy industrial, marine and chemical environments.
PANDUIT have been supplying networking, safety, labelling, identification, cable bundling and protection products to the Australian mining industry.