PAPERBOARD Pallets are rapidly becoming a world shipping phenomenon as key exporters around the world seek low cost, high strength and hygienic palletising alternatives to wood. PACKSPEC Pty Ltd ’s 100% recycled Paperboard Pallets are a breakthrough in modern cardboard construction technology.
Increasingly, a high number of developed countries are now requiring that all imported containers that contain wood pallets be either fumigated at the point of dispatch/entry, or that alternative pallet materials be used.
The process of fumigation in itself may very well have the potential to contaminate the cargo and it is also a costly requirement to implement. In addition to this, compliance is also very cumbersome in terms of the extra administration, paperwork and attention to detail required to ensure that these regulations are met.
Combining strong solid board corner protectors with a patented honeycombing system, PACKSPEC Paper Pallets are rated to carry 2000kg.
These patented honeycomb paper pallets have been tested under a variety of extreme simulated conditions, using recognised testing methods. Copies of these reports are available on request.
Key features and benefits of PACKSPEC Paper Pallets are:
* Lightweight Construction - A typical Australian export pallet (1100x1100x130mm) weighs only 6.5kg as opposed to 17kg plus for a wooden equivalent.
* Excellent Strength Capabilities - 2000kg static weight capacity.
* 100% Recyclable - Not only made from recycled paper, but 100% recyclable again when disposed of.
* Eco Friendly - Easy to dispose of, and environmentally friendly.
* Customisation - Pallet sizing can be manufactured to exact requirements
* No Fumigation Required - A major cost and time saving.
* Administration Savings - Significantly reduces administration requirements and costs.
* Hygienic - Paper pallets comply with HACCP regulations.
* PACKSPEC Paperboard Pallets are both ISPM 15 and ISO 14000 Compliant
* One Way Non Returnable - Ideal for containerised exporting, or any other application whereby pallets cannot be recovered.
* Airfreight - Because users pay by weight, the lightweight PACKSPEC Paper Pallets significantly reduces airfreight costs.
* Fresh Produce and Consumables - Ideal for produce and other consumable items. In many instances shipped goods can be merchandised directly from the pallet.