The CT3600 Oz Turner, available from Oz Turners and Mulchers , offers a simple solution to organic waste management and composting needs. Oz Turners and Mulchers offer three different sized compost turners to suit many different sized composting applications. The drum and paddles from are designed for maximum aeration and product blending while water can be easily added to the compost windrow using the Oz Turners’ built-in watering system that connects to an external water supply.
The CT3600 Oz Turner does not need heavy counterweights that can add up to 4000kg, because it uses a hydraulic steering system. This enables the compost turner to pass through gates or travel down access roads. With the use of a lever, the CT3600 Oz Turner pulls in behind the tractor like a trailer. Oz Turners are also capable of turnings contaminated soils for Bioremediation.
Following are the features of the CT3600 Oz Turners:
- Suitable for medium to large size applications
- Uses a 3.6m wide drum
- Windrow size of 3.6m wide and 1.8m high
- Minimum of 90hp tractor required
- Uses 540rpm PTO speed for a drum speed of 223rpm
- Requires ’creeper’ or hydrostatic gearing
- Output of 1350m3 per hour