Oz Turners and Mulchers presents a new line of remote controlled slope mowers that can operate efficiently on slopes with up to 45-degree inclines.
The new Lynex GT1500 remote controlled slope mowers feature a 100 horsepower turbo charged Caterpillar diesel engine, front and rear Cat2, 3 point linkage and a front PTO drive for direct power for attachments such as mulchers and slashers.
The remote control feature allows hydraulic adjustment of the unit between 100mm and 550mm, which provides the necessary ground clearance to drive over rough terrain and then lower it down for a low centre of gravity to tackle slopes up to 45 degrees.
Key features of Lynex GT1500 remote controlled slope mowers:
- Hydraulic suspension on all four corners for smooth running in any terrain
- Centre of gravity can be moved up or down to suit working conditions
- Remote control allows hydraulic adjustment of the mower to suit terrain conditions
- Tracks can also be hydraulically moved inwards and outwards 600mm to give the mower a wider track between 1.6m and 2.3m for slope work
- Remote control enables 2-way communication with the machine
- Allows user remote access to information such as slope inclines, engine oil pressure and temperature
- Cooling capacity designed for operation in Australian conditions
- Radiator is fitted with a dust and pollen filter that effectively removes all foreign matter
- Optional reversible fan blades controlled from the remote