Orbit Communications announce the release of their RDM300 Wireless Data modem.
The RDM300 wireless data modem is designed using proven wireless technology to provide a robust data link with superior performance in electrically noisy environments.
Don’t lay another cable again. Save time, labour and travel costs.
Wireless data modems are a cost effective replacement for cables that are expensive to install, difficult to fault find and hard to move.
Based on proven Spread spectrum technology, the RDM300 wireless data modem provides an extremely reliable data link.
The RDM300 wireless data modems are quick and easy to install and no setup is required. They can be moved or relocated easily at any time. They are mobile and can be fitted on moving objects such as trucks and tractors.
• C-Tick approved for Australia
• Operate on license free band (915 to 928 MHz)
• No RF experience required to install or operate
• Suitable replacement for cable. Requires no handshaking or special data format
• Powerful 1W output power provides reliable range greater than 5km
• Rugged aluminium extruded enclosure with optional DIN rail or flange mounting
• Wide range (9.2 to 36V) power supply is fully isolated and protected
• Programmable serial data rate from 1200 to 115K Baud
• Built-in encryption code ensures secure transmission between units
• Up to 255 Channels
• Up to 65535 units per Channel
• Available with choice of RS232 or RS485 serial interface
• 76K Baud over-air data rate