Orbit Communications has released RTU210 Wireless IO unit.
The RTU210 is a wireless IO unit that has been designed to provide a reliable and cost effective wireless control/monitoring link in today’s busy radio environment.
Utilising proven RF technology, the wireless RTU210 yields a flexible solution for wireless applications coupled with a fast route to market.
The wireless RTU210 unit is built robust for industrial applications in electrical noisy environments to withstand voltage spikes and other EMI on any of the inputs, outputs and power supply.
The wireless RTU210 units can be provided with custom software to enable multiple remote stations or a network of devices.
Each end of the link continuously monitors all over-air communications. Indicators on the front panel show transmit and receive activity, link status and battery state of remote end of link.
The RTU210 wireless IO unit provides 2 digital inputs, 2 relay outputs, 2 analogue inputs that can be configured as 0-5V,0-10V, 2 analogue outputs 4-20mA, 0-5V,0-10V configurable.
Applications include remote monitoring of 4-20mA sensors such as temperature, pressure, tank height etc, wireless 4-20mA loop link, general monitoring and control of industrial equipment.
Features of the wireless RTU210 unit:
- No license fee required for Australia, free to air
- Multi-channel (28 RF channels) operation in band 915 – 928MHz, 902-915MHz for outside Australia
- Results in up to 1km LOS range with appropriate antenna
- 2 x inputs can be set up as standard 4-20mA, 0-5V, 0-10V
- 2 x analogue outputs can be set up for 0-5V or 0-10V
- 2 x voltage free digital inputs with over voltage, reverse voltage and transient protection
- 2 x 10Amp/240 VAC normally open relay outputs
- DIN rail mountable ABS enclosure
- Wide range power supply 9 to 28V DC
- Convenient pluggable screw terminal connectors and
- Fully monitored wireless link