Orbit Communications understands the many risks and hazards caused by poor visibility, and blind spots, found in many workplaces, which can cause potential hazards of collision and close proximity to vehicles.
Orbit Communications introduces the BodyGuard Proximity Detection and Warning System, which are designed specifically to assist drivers spot individuals within blind spots or poor visibility areas.
The BodyGuard features both a visual and audible warning for the driver, when a risk is detected, which allows the driver to stop the vehicle or take action to avoid a possible collision or injury. The warning system can operate in smoking and dusty environments and requires no cleaning or ongoing maintenance.
Features of the BodyGuard Proximity Detection and Warning System:
- Works in presence of smoke, dust or rain
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Is not effected by ultra-sonic noise form machinery, infra-red etc
- Does not require regular cleaning or adjustment
- Programmable from around 2m to 100m
- History Log of “near hit” events can be downloaded and used as proactive tool for identifying areas of highest risk and making changes as a result to reduce risk of collision
- Available for 12V,24V,48V and 72V systems
- Field-Programmable proximity detection zone
The BodyGuard Proximity Detection and Warning System, from Orbit Communications, can be programmed to detect objects in proximities from around 2m to 100m. The BodyGuard Warning Systems are ideal for open cut mining, logistics and warehousing, shipping terminals, construction vehicles, water vessels, and access control.