Remote temperature monitoring is now made easy with the TempSaver remote temperature monitoring and alarm system from Orbit Communications .
The TempSaver system consists of multiple remote temperature monitoring units, a Master control unit that offers easy setup of high and low temperature trip points and alarm features and an optional GSM dialer that enables alarm messages to be conveniently sent to a mobile phone.
Each of the remote temperature monitoring units has four temperature inputs that accept up to four PT100 temperature probes.
The remote temperature monitoring units have a local display that displays each of the inputs using a high-contracts 7-segment display that has good visibility in daylight across the room.
In addition to the four PT100 temperature inputs, the remote monitoring units have 4 digital inputs that can be used to monitor flow or water level.
The TempSaver remote temperature and monitoring system is built upon proven wireless technology to provide reliable ongoing performance.
The remote monitoring units are constructed using heavy duty metal enclosures and finished with attractive white powder coated paint. All remote temperature monitoring units and the master control unit have in-built backup battery trickle charge circuit.
Wireless communications, battery voltages and mains power are constantly monitored. The system can be expanded to accept other monitoring devices available from Orbit Communications such as wireless Phase Failure alarm (ideal device for preventing damage to cooling fans in poultry sheds etc).
- C-Tick approval for use within Australia
- Up to 10km line of sight range between remote temperature monitor units and the master unit (expendable with optional repeater)
- Built on proven wireless technology
- Uses industrial quality
- PT100 temperature probes
- Mains failure alarm
- Low backup battery alarm
- In-built trickle charger for backup battery
- Wireless link error alarm
- Over and under temperature alarms
- 0°C to 50°C range with 0.1°C resolution (other ranges available on request)
- Heavy duty, precision IP65 rated temperature probes with cable length up to 300m
- High contrast 7-segment display on remote temperature monitor units provides instant temperature reading of any of the 4 channels in the shed
- Simple installation and operation
- Peace of mind provided by instant alarm notification
- Saves dollars installing long cables between house and sheds
- Less prone to damage from near lightning strikes that can induce dangerously high voltages on long cable run across fields
- Can be relocated at any time as there are no cables to remove
- Convenient master unit has been designed to either mount on a wall or be portable to move around as required
- Helps to protect the investment by letting people know the second that any of their shed temperatures are outside acceptable limits
- No ongoing monitoring or connections costs. The TempSaver remote temperature monitor / alarm system is free to air; there are no licence fees required (with the exception of standard SMS costs with the optional GSM dialer)