Orbit Communications has released RTU204A wireless IO unit.
The RTU204A is a wireless IO unit that has been designed to provide a reliable and cost effective wireless control/monitoring link in today’s busy radio environment.
Utilising proven RF technology, the RTU204A wireless IO yields a flexible solution for wireless applications coupled with a fast route to market.
The RTU204A wireless IO unit is built robust for industrial applications in electrical noisy environments to withstand voltage spikes and other EMI on any of the inputs, outputs and power supply.
The RTU204A wireless IO units can be provided with custom software to enable multiple remote stations or a Network of devices.
The RTU204A has 4 relay outputs and a single 4-20mA output that can also be configured as 0-5V or 0-10V output.
The RTU204A is suitable for use with any of orbit’s RTU or RDM 200 series devices. When used in conjunction with the RMT204A handheld transmitter a simple 4-channel remote control link is established.
Features of the wireless RTU204A unit
- No license fee required for Australia, free to air
- Multi-channel (28 RF channels) operation in band 915 – 928MHz (902-915MHz for outside Australia)
- Results in up to 1km LOS range with appropriate antenna
- 1 x 4-20mA Analogue output can be configured as 0-5V or 0-10V output
- 4 x 10Amp/240 VAC normally open relay outputs
- DIN rail mountable ABS enclosure
- Wide range power supply - 9 to 28V DC and
- Convenient pluggable screw terminal connector