Save time and money travelling between pumps and tanks or bores.
The PCU100 wireless pump control system consists of a tank monitor (transmitter), a pump controller (receiver) and an optional remote wireless display that displays system status and alarm conditions (this can be located in a convenient place such as farm house).
The tank unit will monitor tank levels and send signals to the pump unit to switch the pump on/off as required.
Typical range is 5-10km line of sight. Useful also as irrigation control unit, says Orbit Communications .
• Operates on 151MHz VHF band
• Range from 5-10km line of sight
• C-Tick approval for Australia
• No license fee required
• Free to air
• Robust construction
• Reliable performance
• Built-in battery charger for battery back-up and/or solar power
• Monitored radio link
• Low power suitable for solar power
• Cost effective