AnalogBridge remote monitoring systems, available from Orbit Communications , have been designed to provide reliable remote monitoring and alarm functions for a variety of continuous level instruments.
AnalogBridge remote monitoring systems are capable of performing:
- remote level monitoring for dams, reservoirs, water and sewerage tanks,
- voltage monitoring of remote equipment from solar powered, DC powered or mains powered equipment or processes
- current such as 4-20mA loop powered sensors and motor currents
- wireless temperature monitoring such as ambient temperature, bearing temperature on conveyor systems, remote monitoring of cool rooms and computer rooms; and
- remote water pressure and water flow monitoring.
Over-air communications is monitored, so that if the supply voltage on the transmitter falls too low, or if faults with the radio telemetry link arise, a local alarm will be activated.
An optional GSM alarm can be fitted, which will send a text alarm message directly to a mobile phone of there is a communications link fault, low supply voltage warning or if the inputs go above or below user-programmable trip points.
These remote monitoring systems are available in IP65 water and dust-proof enclosures, and can be powered by 12/24V DC or AC power.