Orbit Communications has released a wireless RMT204A 4 channel transmitter.
The RMT204A is a wireless transmitter unit that has been designed to provide a reliable and cost effective wireless control/monitoring link in the busy radio environment. Utilising proven RF technology, the RMT204A wireless transmitter yields a flexible solution for wireless applications coupled with a fast route to market.
The RMT204A wireless transmitter units can be provided with custom software to enable multiple remote stations or a Network of devices. The transmitter unit can be supplied with 1 to 8 function buttons and an optional potentiometer for variable control. Each of the 1-8 function buttons can be custom labelled as per requirements. When used in conjunction with the RTU204A wireless IO unit, a simple 4 digital channel + 1 analogue control channel can be realised. The RMT204A transmitter can be programmed to activate relays momentarily, timed on/off, Toggle action etc. Also custom switching requirements such as dual relay control for each button.
The RMT204A wireless transmitter has a typical range up to 1km and is powered by 4 x AAA batteries for long life. Suitable for applications such as remote machine control, start/stop operations, remote speed control, gate control etc.
Features of the wireless RMT204A unit
- No license fee required for Australia, free to air
- Multi-Channel (28 RF channels) operation in band 915 – 928MHz (902-915MHz for outside Australia)
- Results in up to 1km LOS range
- Up to 8 programmable function buttons
- IP65 weatherproof enclosure
- Battery powered by 4 x AAA battery for long life
- Optional potentiometer fitted for analogue control