Orbit Communications has released RTU200 wireless temperature monitor system.
The system comprises a master unit (RTU214) that displays current temperature at each remote location and up to 254 remote temperature transmitters (RTU213).
The remote temperature transmitter units have a single temperature probe input and a 3-digit, 7-segment display to show the read temperature at the remote location. The temperature is displayed with 0.1 Degree Celsius resolution.
The RTU213 remote temperature transmitter unit is supplied in a IP65 rated polycarbonate enclosure with integrated antenna
The Master unit has a 10Amp normally open relay contact that is activated during alarm conditions.
Both over-temperature and under-temperature set-points are user programmable and each set-point alarm can be individually enabled or disabled.
- Up to 1km line of sight range between master unit and remote transmitters
- Self monitored RF link ensures reliable over-air performance
- The device meets Australian approvals. No license fee required for Australia
- Up to 254 remote transmitters per system
- Probe fault, communications error, over-temperature and under-temperature alarms
- Optional 4-20 mA temperature probe is available for extended probe distance from transmitter. (Temperature input accepts 4-20mA or Voltage probe inputs)
- Measurement range from 0 to 99.9 Degrees Celsius