Orbit Communications has released new RTU200 wireless 4-20mA remote link.
The new remote link system comprises a RTU218 wireless transmitter unit and a remote RTU219 wireless receiver unit.
The 4-20mA current loop wireless link replaces cable between 4-20mA current loop devices for distances up to 1km.
Both units are supplied in rugged diecast metal enclosures that are IP65 rated.
The transmitter accepts input from any 4-20mA current loop device. The current is measured and transmitted to the remote wireless receiver unit.
The remote wireless receiver unit re-generates a true 4-20mA linear output that matches the input at the transmitter end of the link.
- Up to 1km line of sight range between transmitter and receiver unit
- Self monitored RF link ensures reliable over-air performance
- The unit meets Australian approvals. No license fee required for Australia
- 0.025mA resolution from 4mA to 20mA
- Replaces long cables between 4-20mA devices
- Save expensive installation cost of laying cables.
- Antenna supplied with 5m cable and mounting bracket for mounting in any convenient location
- Simple installation
- No setup required
- TNC screw thread antenna connection
- Quick connect, IP65 connectors for power and signal
- Powered by 12V or 24V DC