Orbit Communications has released a new EverPump wireless tank monitor and pump control system.
Now you can easily remotely monitor the state of a remote water storage device such as a dam, reservoir or tank and control a pump to ensure the water level is maintained.
EverPump wireless water tank monitoring and alarm system has been designed to offer dependable ongoing performance with up to 10km range between units.
EverPump has an optional remote monitor/control unit that displays the current state of the tank and pump at a third location such as the farm house, and enables manual override remotely.
For critical applications an optional GSM alarm dialer is available that enables a text message alert to be sent directly to any mobile phone in the event of an overflow, pump failure, link error etc.
The EverPump wireless tank monitor and pump control system has been designed for low power consumption, making it suitable to be powered by a small solar panel at remote locations.
Both the EverPump wireless pump unit and the remote wireless tank unit have 6 digital inputs and 4 relay outputs available. The EverPump wireless tank monitor and pump control system can be easily modified by Orbit Communications to monitor multiple tanks and control multiple pumps with both local and remote alarms.
All radio communications between the remote pump unit, tank unit and wireless monitor/control unit is continuously monitored to ensure reliable ongoing operation and instant notification if something is not operating correctly.
The EverPump wireless tank monitor and pump control system is designed and manufactured in Australia and is supplied with technical/application support direct from the manufacturer.
- C-Tick Approval for use within Australia
- Up to 10km line of sight range between remote units (expandable with optional repeater)
- Built on proven wireless technology
- Accepts normally open, normally closed or changeover float switches
- Wireless link error alarm
- Simple installation and operation
- Optional GSM dialer unit to send text messages to a mobile phone
- Optional remote monitor/control unit to instantly view state of tank and pump and manual override of pump
- Robust metal construction
- Inputs at wireless pump unit can monitor water flow and stop pump to prevent it running dry in event of low water level at supply
- Peace of mind provided by instant alarm notification
- Saves dollars installing long cables between tanks and pumps
- Less prone to damage from near lightning strikes that can induce dangerously high voltages on long cable run across fields
- Can be relocated at any time as there are no cables to remove
- Convenient master unit has been designed to either mount on a wall or be portable to move around as required
- Saves loss of water due to over filling of tanks
- No ongoing monitoring or connections costs. The EverPump wireless tank monitor and pump control system is free to air and there are no license fees required (with the exception of standard SMS costs with the optional GSM dialer)