GSM-2200-OD GSM remote tank alarms provide reliable, instant notification to the user’s mobile phone from any number of remote tanks.
Input to the system is from a simple float switch in the tank. The GSM remote tank alarms can be set up to detect tank overflow or tank low conditions.
Upon activation the GSM-2200-OD remote GSM tank alarm will send an alert text message directly to a mobile phone. Up to five mobile phones can be set up to receive the SMS alert message using the software that comes with the system.
The SMS text alert message is sent via the GSM or NEXT-G/3G mobile phone network.
The setup software enables site descriptions and tank descriptions to identify alarms correctly from multiple tank sites.
The wireless GSM tank alarms can be supplied with a renewable energy source such as solar power in remote locations where no mains power supply is available. The system can alternately be powered by 12/24V batteries or optional 230VAC mains power supply.
Key features of GSM-2200-OD remote GSM tank alarms
- Tank overflow or low level alarms
- Sends Mains Loss/Restore alarms and Low Battery/Battery Restore alarms
- Status of the system can be determined at any time by sending an SMS text command to the remote tank alarm system, which in turn will respond with current status of the inputs
- Two auxiliary digital outputs that can be switched ON and OFF by SMS text messages from the mobile phone on any GSM or Next-G mobile phone network
- Supplied with a high gain GSM antenna to ensure healthy communications over the GSM/ Next-G mobile phone network in areas that may have weaker reception
The GSM-2200-OD GSM remote tank alarms are particularly useful for critical applications such as remote water tanks that need to be filled when low or sewerage storage tanks that become full and require to be emptied.
Available with a 3-year warranty, the GSM-2200-OD GSM remote tank alarm systems are designed, manufactured and supported in Australia by Orbit Communications