The new EverPump wireless pump control systems from Orbit Communications are designed to offer reliable tank monitoring and pump control performance with up to 10km range between the water tank and remote pump location.
The EverPump wireless pump control system comprises of a remote tank monitoring unit (tank unit) that is connected by a reliable wireless link to a remote pump control unit (pump unit). Typically float switches are placed in the tank to detect water levels.
The wireless link between the tank unit and the pump unit is continuously monitored. When a link error occurs, a relay contact closes to indicate the communications error. This relay can be connected to a local audible or visual warning device to provide an alert to the user.
An optional GSM dialer can also be connected to the system to send an alert message directly to the user’s mobile phone in the event of power failure, communications fault or tank overflow.
Additionally the wireless pump control system has provision for a pressure switch input that can monitor the flow from the pump.
A Master Control unit can also be optionally installed at the house and connected to the EverPump wireless pump control and tank monitoring system. The Master unit displays the current state of the system and enables manual over-ride of the pump state.
EverPump wireless pump control systems can be expanded at any time to incorporate monitoring and control of multiple tanks and pumps.
Applications of EverPump wireless pump control systems
- Remote bore pump control
- Tank overflow or empty alarm
- Irrigation monitoring and pump control
Key features of EverPump wireless pump control systems
- C-Tick approval for use within Australia
- Up to 10km line-of-sight range between remote units
- Proven wireless technology
- Accepts float switches or pressure/level sensor
- Overflow alarm
- Pump flow monitoring input to prevent pump running dry and detect blockage or burst pipes
- Optional GSM dialer unit to send text messages to a mobile phone
- Optional Remote Monitor unit displays state of tank and pump, and manual override of pump
- Robust IP67 waterproof and dust-proof construction suitable for outdoor use
- Peace of mind provided by instant alarm notification
- 3-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Free technical and application support direct from the manufacturer
- Australian designed, Australian made
- Saves costs on cabling between tanks and pumps
- Can be relocated at any time
- Prevents loss of water due to over-filling of tanks
- No ongoing monitoring or connection costs