Orbit Communications announce the release of their RDK210 Data Radio Modem Development Kit.
The RDK210 Data Radio development kit provides a fast and convenient method of establishing and testing a radio data link using Orbit Communication’s range of Data Radio modems.
The RDK210 Data Radio development kit comes complete with a pair of RDM210-232 Data Radio modems, two wall style plug packs, two RS232 cables, two small whip antennas and Orbit Communication’s EzTerm Data Radio modem evaluation and configuration software. A reliable Data Radio link can be established within minutes using the RDK200 Data Radio modem development kit. The EzTerm software has a built-in Terminal mode to enable transfer of data typed on the screen to other Data Radio modems. The File mode can be used to send files from a PC to be sent over the link and full configuration of the data Radio Modems can be implemented within EzTerm.
The software is Windows based and very simple to use.
RDM210 Wireless Data Modem
· C-Tick approved for Australia
· No license fee required. Free to air
· 14 User programmable RF channels in the band 915 to 928 MHz
· 255 Logical channels on each RF channel
· No RF experience required to install or operate
· Have your Data Radio link “up and running” within minutes
· Guaranteed to work first time
· 12 Month warranty on all Orbit products
· Works with all RDM100 and 200 Data Radio products