Orbit Communications announce the release of the TRA433-025-5 RF Module.
The TRA433D-025-5 RF module has been designed to provide reliable wireless operation at moderate data rates for use throughout the world.
The TRA433C-025-5 is a low power ASK transceiver that has been designed to interface directly to a micro controller.
The module has been optimised for fast turn on and exhibits a power down mode for low current operation.
In conjunction with a high performance antenna, the unit has a typical range up to 1km.
The receiver section uses a proven single conversion super-het design
• 433.92 MHz Operation
• No license fee required
• C-Tick approved
• Free-to-air data transfer, no ongoing costs
• Data rates to 64 kbps
• -105 dBm receiver sensitivity
• Linear RSSI output
• SAW stabilised
• Very Fast TX and RX settling and switching times
• Up to 1 km Range (Line of sight with appropriate antenna)
• EN 300 220-1 compliant
• 8 pin, 2mm pitch connector and mounting holes offer convenient method for integration into your products