Supplier of drain lining equipment and consumables Optum Pipe Lining Supplies offers a range of inversion drums which include swivel drums and skid drums.
The Baby Inversion Drums are perfectly sized for one man lift and feature easy access glass lid with full view and a pressure release valve and gauge. These smaller sized inversion drums will hold approximately 50m of 4" and 6" calibration hoses and 15m of 4" superflex liners.
The Medium Swivel Drums (600mm diameter drums) are uniquely designed with many lining positions and feature:
- Stainless steel rotating drum with many lining positions
- Adjustable flanges inside drum to accommodate various liners
- Hose connector on shaft for circulating hot water
- Complete with regulator and dump valve
- On a braked wheeled frame
- Will hold approximately 50m of 4" inversion liner to 30m of 9" inversion liner.
The Large Swivel Drums (1000mm diameter drums) have similar characteristics to the medium swivel drums but will hold approximately 150m of 4" inversion liner to 80m of 12" inversion liner.
The Skid Drums are manufactured for hot cure lining and have two different drum capacities:
- 600mm Medium Drum capacity: 50m of 4” – 30m of 9” liner;
- 1000mm Large Drum capacity:150m of 4” – 80m of 12” liner