The Opal 100 Series transmissometer systems are non-compliance dust monitoring systems that can provide continuous in–situ measurement of both visible (opacity %) and quantitative (mg/m3) emissions.
The Opal 100 Series dust monitoring systems are ideal for use as opacity monitors in package boiler, incinerator, and combustion process applications where EPA emission limits are applicable and precise combustion control is desired. The OPAL 100 Series dust monitoring systems are also an invaluable tool for measurement of quantitative emissions, especially in applications where other technologies have limitations from electrostatic precipitators, variable air velocities and/or large duct spans.
Features of The OPAL 100 Series dust monitoring systems:
- Operating span distances up to 8 metre.
- Optional oxygen sensor output.
- Digital push button calibration.
- Double pass modulated LED optical system – 100% immune to artificial light or sunlight.
- System, Transmitter and Portable versions.
- Suitable for plant air or purge blower protection.