PyroMini infrared pyrometers are a range of IR temperature sensors with built-in touch screen display and data logging features.
Manufactured from 316 stainless steel and sealed to IP65, the PyroMini sensing heads are ideal for food and pharmaceutical applications among many others. The miniature sensing head measuring just 18mm x 45mm is ideal for mounting in tight spaces. A high ambient version is capable of withstanding temperatures of up to 180ºC without water or air cooling, allowing significant energy and cost savings to be made.
The special low-noise interconnecting cable supplied in lengths from 1m to 30m is resistant to interference from movement, making the sensing head ideal for mounting on robot arms.
The electronics module of the PyroMini infrared pyrometers is also available with different options. The touch screen display enables full configuration of the sensor including temperature range setting between -20ºC and 1000ºC, adjustable filtering, peak or valley hold processing, emissivity setting and reflected energy compensation.
Key features of PyroMini infrared pyrometers:
- Wide selection of optics allows small or large targets to be focussed on at short or long distances
- Backlit touch screen interface provides large, bright digital display of measured temperature
- Graph view shows the history of measured temperature
- In alarm conditions, the whole display changes colour to provide an immediate and obvious alarm indication
- Alarm modes and levels can be configured via the touch screen
- Functions as a data logger when fitted with a MicroSD card, enabling process temperatures to be recorded for quality assurance and traceability
- 2 GB card stores 28.4 million time and date stamped readings
- Output options include 4 to 20 mA, RS485 Modbus and alarm relays, rated 24 V DC
- Options include mounting brackets, air purge collar, protective lens cover and laser sighting tool