On Site Gas Systems supplier, Ntron, provides a comprehensive range of gas detection devices designed to safeguard against industrial gas hazards, including the Model MCA multi channel gas analyser.
The Ntron Model MCA multi channel gas analyser is a modular instrument designed for use in industrial and laboratory gas monitoring applications where more than one gas detector is in use.
Standard MCA systems can manage inputs from up to 32 remote Ntron MGT3 or MGT9 gas detectors, and can monitor a wide range of flammable and toxic gases, as well as CO2 and oxygen. There are custom MCA multi channel gas analysis systems available.
Key features of MCA multi channel gas analysers include:
- internal data logging capable of recording up to three months of data storage per channel
- large, backlit LED display
- external push-button calibration and configuration
- simple and straight forward operation
- built-in audible and visible alarms
- rugged, waterproof and dustproof steel enclosure with lockable door.