WittGas brand gas mixers from On Site Gas Systems enable the delivery of a turn-key MAP gas solution. Modified atmosphere packaging for food and beverage is an application that is perfectly suited to nitrogen generation.
The process involves:
- Generating a stream of nitrogen with one a nitrogen generator
- Feeding this flow of nitrogen to the gas blender
- Feeding the blender with a source of Co2 (which they can assist in sourcing if required)
The gas mixers come fully adjustable so users can simply adjust mixture with a control knob with % scale for infinitely variable mixtures.
Features of these gas mixers:
- High mixing accuracy
- Avoids need for multiple pre-mix stocks (saving costs)
- Without costly receiver
- Inlet gas filters protect the device against impurities
- Pneumatic operating principle, no electrical connections required
- Mixed gas production from 2 litres / min to the maximum flow
- Robust, compact design
- Panel for wall mounting
- Maintenance free