Omron Electronics introduces the V680-HAM91 / V680-HAM81 ID Flag Sensors, designed to read and write 16 bits of data with one unit in a variety of applications from simple product identification to managing work progress.
The following are some of the features of these innovative flag sensors:
- Read or write 16 bits of data (for up to 64,000 IDs) with one unit despite their compact size.
- Read or write up to 128 bits by using the address shift function.
- NPN and PNP outputs
- Equipped with a V600-HAM/HAR-compatible Access Mode, allowing use of existing programs.
- Comply with international standards, including CE, UL/CSA, and radio wave regulations. (Radio wave regulation compliance is applicable to Japan, Europe, the U.S.A., and Canada.)
- Can be used with ID Tags and Antennas that comply with ISO/IEC 18000-3 (ISO/IEC 15693).
- Communications with ID Tags is done in 16-bit units to enable up to approximately 64,000 IDs.
- High-speed processing of 43 ms for a wide variety of applications.