Omron Electronics offers the Trajexia motion control platforms that allow maximum flexibility and scalability. These stand-alone modular system feature a TJ2 multi-tasking machine controller powered by a 64-bit processor so it can perform a multitude of motion tasks, including ecam,e-gearbox, registration control and interpolation, all through user friendly motion commands.
Trajexia motion control platforms provide control of up to 64 axes over a MECHATROLINK-II, EtherCAT network, traditional analogue or pulse control with independent position, speed or torque control for every axis. The integrated motion instruction set makes programming intuitive and easy. Operators can select from a comprehensive choice of rotary, linear and direct drive Servo systems as well as Inverters.
The built-in Ethernet interface delivers direct and fast connectivity to most PCs, PLCs, HMIs and other devices while simultaneously providing full access to the CPU and to the drives over a MECHATROLINK-II or EtherCAT network. This Ethernet feature allows explicit messaging so as to provide full transparency down to the actuator level, and making remote access possible.
Key features and benefits of the Trajexia motion control platforms include:
- Scalable up to 64 axes, Inverters or I/O modules
- The TJ2-MC64 multi-tasking machine controller also contains an IEC 61131-3 compliant soft PLC, capable of controlling I/O and performing motion
- Complete protection and confidentiality by preventing access to the programs in the controller
- Integrated serial port offers direct connectivity with any OMRON PLC, HMIs or other field devices
- 16 Inputs and 8 outputs are freely configurable embedded I/Os in the controller so Trajexia can be customised to suit individual machine designs