OMRON Corporation has announced that on March 19, 2007, the Company's Board of Directors decided its recommendation for changes in executive personnel to be proposed to the Ordinary General Meeting of Shareholders, planned for June 21, 2007.
Directors (as of June 21, 2007)
- New Appointment - Director (External)
- Name- Kazuhiko Toyama
Kazuhiko Toyama is COO and Executive Managing Director of the former Industrial Revitalization Corporation of Japan (IRCJ).
Scheduled to retire
- Position - Director (External)
- Name- Kakutaro Kitashiro
Kakutaro Kitashiro is Chairman of IBM Japan.
Candidates for reappointment
- Position - Chairman of the Board of Directors
- Name- Yoshio Tateisi
- President and CEO - Hisao Sakuta
- Director and Executive Vice President - Shingo Akechi
- Director and Executive Vice President - Tadao Tateisi
- Senior Managing Director- Tsukasa Yamashita
- Director (External)- Noriyuki Inoue
Directors will be elected at the Ordinary General Meeting of Shareholders and appointed to their various positions at a meeting of the Board of Directors to be held the same day.
Noriyuki Inoue, Chairman, CEO and Representative Director of Daikin Industries, Ltd., is a candidate for Director (External).
Corporate Auditors (as of June 21, 2007)
- Position Corporate Auditor (External)
- Name- Satoshi Ando
Satoshi Ando, General Manager, Jakarta Branch, Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ, Ltd., is a candidate for Corporate Auditor.
Scheduled for retirement
- Position- Corporate Auditor (External)
- Name- Yoshisaburo Mogi
Yoshisaburo Mogi is scheduled to take up the position of Managing Officer, Human Capital Management Center, Corporate Resources Innovation Headquarters, as of June 21, 2007.