Available from Omniflex , Teleterm M2 series RTUs have been designed to expand remote monitoring and control possibilities by providing a cost effective platform that offers a wide range of features.
Operating on the 2.4GHz FHSS licence free radio frequency, these RTUs are equipped with 12 universal I/O ports that can be configured for analogue or digital input or output depending on the desired application.
I/O ports one to ten can be digital input, digital output or analogue input. Ports 11 and 12 can be digital input, analogue input or analogue output.
An on board RS232/485 port can be used to acquire data from third party devices using either the Modbus Protocol or a custom plug in protocol.
An SD memory card also provides flexibility for use with local data logging applications, with communications and programming options differentiating one unit from another.
Teleterm M2 series RTUs also provide::
- low 9 to 30V DC power operation
- on-board temperature sensor and supply voltage monitor
- integral real time clock with battery backup
- wide operating temperature range
- compact size for tight spaces; and
- convenient DIN rail mounting.