RTU Single and Dual Power Supply with Integrated Backup Battery Charging
The POWERTERM PSU/Charger range offers a complete power solution for small battery-backed dc instrument power systems such as SCADA RTU's, Data-loggers, Access Control Systems and Remote Instrument Panels.
AC/DC and Integrated Battery Charging:
- Comprehensive range of small to medium current loads. AC/DC - DC/DC – SOLAR – 0.5 to 5 amp loads.
- Accommodates 12 and 24 V battery setups.
- Available in single and dual mode 12 or 24 Vdc, 12 and 24 Vdc systems with continuous power during ac line interruptions without the need for inverters or mains UPS's.
- Manages battery-backed function for optimum backup time and battery life can be tricky and expensive. These products incorporate many features that make installing such systems simple and foolproof..
- This power equipment is quick and easy to deploy. Connect mains, batteries and your load and you're done!
- These units provide a complete solution in a single compact package. Add up all of the functions and try to find a lower cost, more space efficient solution.
Battery charger modules and alternate power supplies with built-in features
- Dual-mode charger for sealed lead acid (SLA) batteries
- Under-voltage cut-out to protect battery from deep discharge
- Current limited battery charging for optimum battery life
- Temperature sensing for optimum battery float voltage
- Charger shutdown input for automatic battery testing (on some models)
- Independent battery and load terminals for ease of installation and maintenance
- Integrated ac OK monitor relay output contact
- No field adjustments.
- DIN Rail mounted for ease of mounting with existing equipment
- Lightweight efficient Switch-mode supply design for small enclosures
- There are models in the range that also provide both 12V and 24V outputs in a single package, allowing the operation of 24 Volt instrumentation and 12V radios from a single power supply.
The Powerterm combined PSU/Chargers have been standardised on by many major utilities in countries such as Australia, Canada, United Arab Emirates, and the United KingdomOmniflex information and contact details