Omniterm DIN rail mount signal conditioners, loop isolators, repeaters, splitters, trip amplifiers and limit alarms has now been updated with some new models and revised specifications based upon customer feedback.
The Omniterm range from Omniflex provides a wide range of signal conditioning applications in a surprisingly small range of products.
This is the direct result of the attention paid to lowering cost of integration and ownership of signal conditioning through advanced design and innovation.
Based upon its ongoing customer feedback, Omniflex has released some upgrades to the range.
At a quick glance, many signal conditioning modules look the same, but when choosing a product range, the following factors need to be considered:
- Integration time
- Stock holding
- Reliability and
- Plant safety.
Each of these factors has been taken into account in the design of the Omniterm 'B' series range.
Additions to the range include the following features:
- Internal 0.1% precision 250 ohm resistors for converting 4-20mA into 1-5Volts for SCADA and PLC's saves cost of integration and increases reliability and accuracy
- Low volt drop in the industry on loop powered isolators gives you maximum volt drop available in your loop to drive the transmitters
- Full three port isolation on loop splitters and repeaters completely eliminates ground loops and removes all drive limitations on existing 4-20mA loops
- Quick and easy software configuration of universal transmitters means low spares/stock holding
- Some models are SIL1 certified for use in safety loops
- Select a solution from the following product groupings to meet your performance and budget requirements: loop isolators; signal transmitters; signal repeaters and splitters; limit alarms/trip amplifiers; special computation modules.
The Omniterm range provides wider applications.