Up to 32,000 readings can be stored in memory, and the units can be programmed with two alarms. Logging rates can vary from one second to 10 days with minimum, maximum and actual readings.
Featuring full ATEX certification and up to five years battery life, Tinytag IS data loggers can be used in hazardous area applications such as:
- gas or petrol installation condition monitoring
- transporting hazardous materials
- petroleum production
- chemical manufacturing and storage
- chemical sterilization; and
- weapons transportation and storage.
User friendly Tinytag Explorer software can print data in graph format with a zoom facility. Data can be combined from several other data loggers, and be exported to Excel and Word formats.
Tinytag Explorer software and a CAB-007 data download cable are required to operate these loggers. These are available separately or as a pack.