TorqSense Digital RWT series torque transducers, now stocked by Omni Instruments Australia , feature integral electronics, and are available in three different body sizes for torque ranges up to 10,000Nm.
The transducers in this series are a cost effective, non-contact digital torque measurement solution that is suitable for torque monitoring, testing or controlling drive mechanisms.
Available with ranges 0-500mNm to 0-10000 Nm, these torque transducers also feature:
- minimal shaft length - high shaft stiffness
- low inertia - high speed capability because electronics are not fixed on to shaft
- non contact measurement - simple RF couple for power/signal transmission
- high bandwidth
- 200% mechanical safe overload
- high accuracy and resolution
- excellent noise immunity
- operates both statically and dynamically - clockwise and anti-clockwise; and
- a lifetime warranty.