LEO Record is a combined pressure indicator and pressure data logger available for pressure ranges up to 1400 bar. Additionally it also logs temperature. It is used with Logger 4x windows software for logger setup and downloading of data. Data can be viewed in table or graph format and exported to MS Excel. It is also available with ATEX certification for hazardous area use (intrinsically safe).
The Leo Record Digital Manometer with Data Logger is an autonomous battery powered instrument with digital display designed to record pressure and temperature over long periods. Intrinsically Safe Version available with classification: EX II 2 G EEx ia II C T4 / Certification File: PTB 05 ATEX 2012 X.
Features of Leo Record Digital Manometers with Data Loggers:
• High measuring accuracy, resolution and robustness
• High data security due to the use of a non-volatile memory
• Combination of event-controlled recording and interval recording prevents unnecessary data being recorded (i.e. only measuring the pressure changes...)
• Installation data (and comments) of the measuring station can be stored in the instrument
• Pressure connection with G1/4” thread (other threads on demand)
• Display of the actual pressure and the record status
• Recording of the pressure and temperature
• Simple and well structured configuration- and read-out software (Logger 4.x) for PC or PDA
Leo Record Digital Manometer with Data Logger ‘s specifications:
• Pressure Ranges
• Compensated Temperature Range 0ºC - 50 °C
• Protection IP65.
• Accuracy 0,1 %FS.
• Storage- / Operating Temperature - 10ºC - 60 °C / 0ºC - 50 °C
The Leo Record Digital Manometer with Data Logger is available from Omni Instruments Australia .