Omni Instruments Australia introduce the 2220 switchmode power supply. This general power supply is for smaller measurement systems requiring fixed stabilized 24 VDC, or supply for any other sensors, transmitters or as a general variable power supply 5 to 24 VDC.
Features of the power supply include:
- The switchmode power supply features short-circuit protection
- Isolation 3.75 kVAC
- Standard 11-pole relay socket
- The switchmode power supply features an adjustable output 5...24 VDC, max. 7 W
- Thermal overload protection
- Galvanic isolation is ensured by the double insulated safety transformer
- The switchmode power supply unit is based on secondary switchmode technology enabling an adjustable output with a minimum loss of power'
- Isolation test voltage between input and output is 3.75 kVAC and min
- Clearance and creepage distances are 6 mm, according to EN60 742. This makes the unit suitablefor PELV/SELV applications
- The double insulated safety transformer includes a 100°C thermal fuse, which switches off the input before the transformer is overheated
- When the temperature on the switchmode power supply returns below 100°C the thermal fuse will automatically switch on the power supply