Internally mounted exhaust silencers have been incorporated in the design of these waterproof enclosures, and they have been manufactured to withstand rough handling on construction sites.
These waterproof sound attenuated enclosures have a highly corrosion resistant construction that includes:
- Stainless steel locks
- Black zinc die cast hinges on gullwing doors that have been tested and proven to withstand extremely corrosive conditions
- Zinc plated or stainless steel fasteners and hinges
- The enclosure body is manufactured from steel components that are pre-treated with zinc phosphate prior to polyester powder coating
Security and safety features of these waterproof sound attenuated enclosures include:
- Control panel Perspex viewing window in a lockable access door
- Emergency stop button mounted on canopy exterior
- End panels secured by internal latches with safety retainer
- Cooling fan and battery charging alternator fully guarded
- Fuel fill and battery can only be reached via lockable access doors
- Exhaust silencing system enclosed for operator safety
These fully weatherproof sound attenuated CAE enclosures reduce sound levels to comply with the stage 2 levels of the European Community Directive 2000/14/EC which became effective 3 January 2006.