Oliver Footwear presents 10-inch pull on riggers boots designed to withstand demanding conditions common to heavy construction or project sites while providing exceptional comfort and safety for the wearer.
Part of Oliver’s safety footwear range, the new pull on riggers boots find application in mining and quarrying, minerals processing and petroleum sectors as well as any demanding work environment that requires personal safety and comfort.
Oliver Style 65-393 boots are 250mm pull on boots featuring an upper made of high quality tan caustic and water resistant leather. The sole is an Oliver AT two layer combination comprising of a dual density nitrile rubber outsole with a polyurethane midsole, which cushions the foot as well as ensures a long wear life.
The Oliver comfort system includes the unique NANOlite footbed where the gently raised surface of the sole massages the foot while walking to promote increased blood flow and help reduce fatigue.
Key features of Oliver’s pull on riggers boots:
- Unique COMFORTcushion combines cellular urethane and PORON to cushion the heel and the ball of the foot
- Helps reduce foot, leg and lower back fatigue with constant impact absorption
- NATUREform Type 1 protective toe cap provides protection
- PORON XRD extreme impact metatarsal guard protects against injuries caused by forceful contact or materials dropped on the face of the foot
- Exterior TPU SAFETYcell for maximum protection and durability
- Full grain leather upper is caustic and water resistant
- Kevlar stitching employed across all critical seams for increased strength
- Outsole is heat resistant to 300ºC of surface contact as well as to mineral and organic oils and acids
- Anti-static sole with excellent slip and cut resistance
- Fully lined with large easy pull on loops
- Available in size range of 5-14 with half size increments from 6½ to 10½
- Fully compliant with AS/NZS 2210.3, EN ISO 20345:2004 and ASTM F2413-05