Oliver Footwear has introduced a new range of safety boots to its market leading and highly successful AT 55 (All Terrain) series of work boots.
Designated as Oliver Style Number AT 55-245Z, the new safety boots are zip sided work boots offering comfort and protection to workers in tough environments and job sites such as farms, mining industry, construction industry, metal shops and factories among others.
Oliver Style AT 245Z safety boots are 150mm boots featuring a zip sided closure for quick donning or doffing at the start or finish of a work shift, eliminating the need to re-tie or adjust laces.
The new AT 55-245Z safety boots are designed for comfort, employing the traditional Oliver COMFORTcushion where a combination of cellular urethane and PORON protects the heel and ball of the foot so that foot, leg and lower back fatigue can be reduced through constant impact absorption.
Key features of Oliver Style AT 245Z safety work boots:
- Hard-wearing nitrile rubber outsole combined with a PU midsole cushion the foot on impact
- Outsole offers resistance to 300ºC temperatures as well as mineral and organic oils and acids
- Excellent slip resistance
- Sole has superior cut, split and crack resistance and anti-static feature
- NANOlite foot bed with gently raised surface massages the foot while walking to help reduce fatigue
- NATUREform Type1 protective toe cap with wide profile allows greater wearer comfort with no contact to the toe cap
- Water resistant black full grain leather boot upper
- Fully lined with heavy duty Kevlar stitching across all critical seams for increased strength
- Comfort collar and tongue padded with the TECtuff bumper at the toe and heel to protect against scuffing and wear
- Complies with relevant AS/NZS, EN ISO and ASTM industry standards
- Available in sizes from 4 to 14 and half size increments from 6½ to 10½