Oliver Footwear releases the new Style WB 33-650 work boots to the market. The new mid cut safety boots offer the superior comfort features synonymous with the Oliver name, plus a front lace up and side zipper combination which means they are now even easier to put on and take off. The 33-650 safety boots are an ideal choice for a diverse range of workplaces where both safety protection and wearer comfort is the key.
Features of the 33-650 safety boots include:
- The uppers of the safety boots are manufactured from high quality black water resistant full grain leather, so they are sure to keep feet comfortably dry and are sturdy enough for the toughest job sites
- The 33-650 safety boots feature the NATUREform Type 1 safety toe cap, its wide profile ensuring a more comfortable fit as the toes won’t come in contact with the protective toe cap
- To protect feet from the harshest conditions, the outsole of the safety boots is heat resistant to 130° Celsius and resistant to mineral and organic oils and acids
- The sole design of the safety boots provides superior grip, ensuring that even the most slippery conditions present no issues
- Full compliance is also afforded to the AS/NZS Standard AS/NZS 2210.3