Oliver Footwear specialises in the design and supply of a range of innovative safety footwear solutions for industrial environments.
The industry-leading safety footwear company has recently upgraded their AT 65-691 350mm lace up mining boots with the inclusion of PORON XRD metatarsal guard.
The metatarsal guard technology makes the mining boots comfortable, flexible and lightweight, freeing the wearer of traditional rigid and bulky guards.
The high performance molecules create a unique protective shield that continuously absorbs up to 90% of the most intense force.
Key features of the upgraded lace up mining boots:
- Hard-wearing dual density nitrile rubber layer outsole combined with a polyurethane midsole protects the foot from shock absorption
- Slip- and abrasion-resistant sole
- Sole offers resistance to temperatures up to 572°F of surface contact, anti-static protection as well as resistance to mineral and organic oils and acids
- COMFORTcushion and NANOlite footbed offer constant impact absorption to reduce foot, leg and lower back fatigue
- Black water-resistant upper is fully lined with SYMPATEX waterproof liner
- Upper also features heavy duty Nomex heat and flame-resistant stitching
- Qflex Zero non-metallic insole protects against risk of penetration by nails, fasteners or glass shards from beneath the sole
- NATUREform Type 1 protective toe cap with a wider shape for greater foot comfort
- Integrated TPU SAFETYcell around the boot protects against scuffing and typical early failure at these points
Oliver AT 65-691 lace up mining boots are fully compliant with AS/NZS 2210.3, EN ISO 20345.2004 and ASTM F2413-05 I/75 C/75 MT/75 product quality standards.
The upgraded AT 65-691 mining boots are available in sizes 5 to 14 with half-size increments from 6½ to 10½.