Oliver Footwear introduces a new range of safety and industrial footwear that ensures comfort and safety for the user.
Incorporating new technology features that add superior, affordable comfort and safety protection for the wearer, the new Oliver WB 34 Series is a lightweight workboots range presented in 16 different style choices to meet the specific needs of every type of vocation and workplace conditions.
The Oliver Comfort System incorporates the Aegis Microbe Shield Technology for greater comfort. This anti-microbial solution controls bacteria that create odour, stains and product deterioration. The new comfort footbed also has perforated air channels to promote natural airflow to the feet and help to maintain freshness.
All lace up styles in the Oliver WB 34 Series are fully lined and treated with the Aegis Microbe Shield Technology.
Design features of Oliver WB 34 Series footwear:
- Oliver COMFORTcushion Impact Absorption System with a combination of cellular urethane and PORON as performance cushioning to protect the heel and ball of the foot
- GRIPthane Dual Density Polyurethane sole combines a hardwearing outer sole for tough workplace environments with a soft shock absorbing low density midsole
- Soft midsole extends deep into the cleat to increase the surface grip while providing the ideal cushioning to absorb the shocks delivered by rough conditions underfoot
- NATUREform steel toe cap with traditional wider Oliver shape and a latex cushion liner to ensure toes do not make contact with the cap
- HYDROstop protection offers a 3-year guarantee against the effects of hydrolysis