The AT 55-232Z is a range of zip sided boots featuring a soling system comprising of a wheat colour water resistant nubuck leather upper combined with a dual density nitrile rubber outsole and a polyurethane midsole. The soft midsole of the boot cushions the foot on impact and the high density outsole meets demanding site wear conditions.
The zip on the exterior side is designed to allow fast donning and removal of the boot making it an ideal choice for quick shift changeovers or early morning starts ready for the worksite.
The slip resistant AT 55-232Z zip sided boots are built to withstand 300°C of surface contact as well as mineral and organic oils and acids. The dual density sole also offers superior resistance to cuts, splits and cracks.
A highlight of the AT 55-232Z boot is the use of Oliver’s unique COMFORTcushion combination of cellular urethane and PORON that protects the heel and ball of the foot with its constant impact absorption helping to reduce foot, leg and lower back fatigue.
The NATUREform Type 1 toe cap with its wide profile shape offers extra protection and comfort to the wearer without the toes coming into contact with the toe cap. The unique NANOlite footbed with a gently raised surface massages the foot with each step to promote greater blood flow and help manage fatigue.
Key features of Oliver’s new AT55-232Z boots:
- Dual density nitrile rubber outsole with polyurethane midsole soling system
- Soft midsole to cushion the foot on impact and a high density hardwearing outsole
- PORON XRD extreme impact metatarsal guard protects against injuries caused by forceful contact or materials dropped on the face of the foot
- NANOlite footbed promotes improved blood flow to the feet and helps reduce fatigue
- Water resistant nubuck leather with Kevlar stitching across all critical seams for increased strength
- Anti-static sole with excellent slip and cut resistance
- Available in size range of 4-14 with half size increments from 6½ to 10½
- Fully compliant with AS/NZS 2210.3, EN ISO 20345:2004, ASTM F2413-05
- Lace locking device allows the boot to remain laced up
- Fully lined with a padded collar and tongue for extra wearer satisfaction
- TECtuff toe bumper and heel protection prevents scuffing or premature exterior wear caused by abrasion or impacts