Available now from specialist work footwear supplier, Oliver Footwear , the 65-691 350mm lace up mining boot is designed for durability and comfort on the mining site.
Engineered for comfort, these mining boots feature Oliver Footwear's COMFORTcushion technology, a polyurethane/PORON impact absorption system that reduces leg and lower back fatigue. For added comfort, these boots are fully lined a SYMPATEX waterproof liner and membrane and feature a padded comfort collar and tongue. The NANOlite footbed massages the wearer's feet as they walk to promote greater blood flow, which also helps to reduce fatigue.
Made from water resistant full grain leather, safety is not compromised for comfort with these mining boots. Safety features of 65-691 350mm lace up mining boots include:
- METflex flexible internal metatarsal guard
- wide profile NATUREform Type 1 steel toe cap with comfort liner
- heavy duty AT's all terrain dual density polyurethane/rubber sole
- heat resistant to 300ºC
- resistant to most acids and chemicals
- anti static sole
- integrated TPU SAFETYcell
- quick release lacing system
- flexible non-metallic penetration resistant insole
- heavy duty nomex heat and flame resistant stitching.