High-flow, high-pressure, 2-way, solenoid-operated, poppet valves from Oilpath Hydraulics are manufactured by HydraForce.
The SF series of valves consists of two models, the SF20-22(M), normally-closed, and the SF20-23(P), normally-open and bi-directional.
The new SF poppet-type valves are ideally suited to load-holding functions that require minimal interior leakage. When used in conjunction with the HydraForce VC20-2 cavity, both valve models are able to handle flows up to 80 gpm/300 lpm with pressure drop of 80 psi/5.5 bar. This capability helps reduce costs by enabling high flow applications to be carried out with just one cartridge.
Other features and benefits of the SF valves include:
- Universal 08 size solenoid tube
- Manual override option available
- Low-leakage poppet-style construction
- Operating pressure to 5000 psi/344 bar
- Standard models that can be used for a range of applications